Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Self Publishing Update

I finished my revisions - and oh my gosh - the relief!  Hopefully, I found everything - that all my i's are dotted, my t's are crossed.  I feel as though a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. So now the wait is on - if everything goes right, Create Space will be sending me a revised proof one day next week.   Now on to the next phase-getting my manuscript formatted for an e-book.  I started that tonight - activated my account - and then realized I don't have a separate ISBN.  So, I'm at a standstill - because I can't remember how I purchased the ISBN at the beginning of this adventure.  As frustrating as this is, there is a bright side.  The journey has been long but I can see the finish line and it's a wonderful sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment